The Sought After Pool Decking Experts In Adelaide
Elite Patios Adelaide is the perfect place to find stylish and durable pool decking.
Our pool decking is made of high-quality materials that will last for years. We have a variety of colours and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect look for your home.
With our pool decking, you’ll be able to enjoy your backyard oasis year-round. Our products are easy to maintain, so you won’t have to spend hours cleaning them every week.
Contact us today to learn more about our pool decking and schedule a consultation!
What factors should you consider when choosing a material for your pool decking surface?
Several factors need to be considered when choosing the materials for your pool decking, such as the climate, your budget, and the look you want to achieve.
- Climate- it is essential to think about the climate when choosing materials for your pool decking. If you live in an area with a lot of sunlight, you will want to choose a material that is heat resistant. If you live in an area with a lot of rain, you will want to choose a slip-resistant material.
- Budget- another critical factor is to consider the cost for each material. Some materials are more expensive than others, and some will require more maintenance than others.
- Look- the look you want to achieve is also an essential factor when choosing a material for your pool decking. Some materials are more natural-looking than others, and some can provide a more modern look.
These are just a few of the factors you should consider.
How do you maintain your pool decking surface to keep it looking its best year-round?
Maintenance is an excellent aspect of pool decking.
It would be best to sweep it regularly to prevent leaves and dirt from building up and causing mould or mildew to grow.
If you have a wooden deck, you should sand it down every few years and apply a fresh coat of sealant or paint.
You can use a power washer to keep them free of dirt and grime for concrete decks.
Tiles can be easily cleaned with a hose or pressure washer as well.
If you take care of your pool decking, it will last for many years!
What are some common problems with pool decking, and how can they be fixed/prevented altogether?
There are different common problems facing pool decking, such as:
-Leaves and dirt build-up, which can lead to mould or mildew growth
– Wooden decks need to be sanded down and have a fresh coat of sealant or paint every few years
– Concrete decks require power washing to keep them clean
– Tiles can get dirty quickly but can be cleaned with a hose
You can prevent those problems by:
– Sweeping up leaves and debris as soon as possible
– power washing concrete decks yearly
– Cleaning tiles with a hose when they get dirty.
You can ensure that you’re sorted on having great decking by following those.
How much does it cost to install or replace pool decking surfaces
The installation cost varies from one type of material to the other, but the average cost would be roughly about $450/m². This type of addition has a return on investment (ROI) as high as 75%.
This great home improvement project will surely give you plenty of enjoyment for many years to come while also adding value to your property. So, if you’re thinking about installing or replacing your pool decking, be sure to try it out.
Why Choose Us?
Elite Patios is the perfect place to find stylish and durable pool decking in Adelaide.
Our pool decking is made of high-quality materials that will last for years. We have a variety of colours and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect deck for your home.
Our decks are easy to maintain and will add value to your home. They’re perfect for enjoying summertime barbecues and swimming parties with friends and family.
Contact us today to learn more about our pool decking options!